Followers

Friday, November 12, 2010

Prickley Pear leaves

I made this with a leaves stamp from Prickley Pear.
I've had this paper for a long time and I love it
but just couldn't seem to find the right card for it.
I stumbled on this technique on youtube and thought it
would be perfect. This is the second card I've made with this
technique. Check out the purple, black, etc. a few posts down. It's
a Halloween card with a cat on it.
You stamp the image on the paper of your choice with
Versamark ink. Then emboss with clear embossing powder.
Then take a dauber with your black ink on it and just make
circular motions over and around the stamped image.
Then buff out the embossed image with a cloth.
Stay tuned to the Prickley Pear blog
we hope to have some challenges coming up....

1 comment:

Holly Young said...

This really turned out so pretty Amy!