Followers

Sunday, November 4, 2012

My Favorite Things Guest Designer Entry


My Favorite Things (MFT)
is having a Guest Designer contest to find the next
Guest Designer.  And I want to be it in the worst
way!!!!!  I've loved MFT for the longest time
and recently purchased a large order....shhhh
don't tell my husband :) and then I noticed the
Guest Designer contest and knew I had 
to give it a shot!!  
A couple of my favorites are:

Who's that girl? stamps
Pure Innocence stamps
Die-namics Dies (kite above)

THIS die will be my next purchase!!
Hard to tell from this picture so go HERE
to see the item in the MFT store and watch the VIDEO
tutorial on how to use it!!  It is sooo cool!!!!


They also have an awesome BLOG
and some fabulous DT members!!
They feature a weekly sketch challenge 
which happens to be my favorite kind of challenge.
If you've never checked MFT store or blog out
or even if you have....go check 'em out
I promise you'll love what you see!!

No comments: