Followers

Thursday, January 31, 2013

LOVE THIS BOW


Check out this bow!!!!
Ever have trouble making a bow for a card?
Well, My Favorite Things has a solution
for you!!!
This is the die-namics dainty bows


they also have the die-namics beautiful bows


They are soooo fun and easy to use.
I've found that the best way to assemble them
is with a hot glue gun, 
actually I'm not sure how I've made it this far
paper crafting without my hot glue gun. 
I use it for so many things after discovering it for these bows
They are perfect EVERY TIME!!

The stamp set I used is a la mode 
this particular set is retired but you can find
more a la modes at My Favorite Things.

They have sketch challenges weekly on their BLOG

1 comment:

Mona Pendleton said...

Such a pretty card Amy! Love the beautiful bow!