Followers

Thursday, March 7, 2013

MFT sketch #114


Every Wednesday over at 
My Favorite Things they have a sketch challenge
I have grown to be a HUGE fan of their products
and their Design Team.
Every month they have a challenge to find 
the next Guest Designer
and I've been trying for several months now.
They have clear stamp sets and awesome dies as well.

For this card I used the Fishtail dies 


I also used a "Who's that Girl?"
set.  This particular one has been discontinued but
you can find other varieties HERE

Right now they are in the middle of their monthly 
7 day release sneak peak.  Every day they release a peek at 
the new products to be released on Sunday. 
The Design Team posts images of things they've made with the 
new products.  It's so awesome to see what they've come up with.
So check out their STORE and their BLOG today!!

2 comments:

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is so cute! Love the colors...thank you SO much for stopping by my blog!!!

Tara Godfrey said...

This is SO pretty, Amy! I love the second little sunflower on the tag...such a great detail. The WTG looks fab too. Thanks for your sweet comments and for visiting my blog, Amy! Glad to see you are MFT fan...hope you join us on release night (Monday) over at SCS.
Hugs,t