Followers

Sunday, April 14, 2013

MFT sketch challenge

Ok, so I'm a HUGE fan of MFT stamps.
I'm also a HUGE fan of sketch challenges
(they're my favorite)
Soooooo, It's only natural that I enter
MFT's weekly sketch challenge.....RIGHT?
So here is the sketch:


I decided to use one of MFT's 
"Who's that Girl?" sets for this challenge
It's actually a Birthday themed set but....
I used Baby themed paper and paper pieced it
this is how it turned out:


I happened to use MFT's Blueprint 1 die for this card
AND I can't say enough about how much I love this
Blueprint idea!!!!  It's amazing....the best thing in card making since....
well, THE best thing in card making :)
All the work is done for you! You even get layout sketches for all the pieces.
And last week MFT actually released Blueprint 2
which is currently in route to my mailbox!!!!
Here is what they look like:



If you want to participate in this challenge go to
the MFT BLOG for all the details.


No comments: