Followers

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Oh happy day!!!

So, it's been a while since I've been able to 
lock myself into my craft room and just
go wild!!!
Last week I had a couple "free" days, well....
actually there are a million other things I should have been doing
but it was time to ENJOY THE DAY!!!!
I love sketch challenges they are my favorite!!
I decided to take part in several and this is what
I came up with.













Splitcoast Stampers Clean and Simple
CAS218- Inspired by Quote
“May every sunrise hold more promise, and every sunset hold more peace.” 


Thanks for looking :)



3 comments:

Mary J said...

Wow, they are all fabulous, Amy!

Mona Pendleton said...

Oh my gosh Amy! What a fabulous collection of cards! Thanks so much for joining along with MFT :)

sammi said...

Such cute cards, Amy!