Followers

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Pollycraft


Pollycraft is having a Design Team call and this is my entry for consideration. I made it for a cousin's daughter who will be 17 in May. I just love pink, black and white. The skull with hearts is "in" these days. I hunted for paper with skull and hearts on it but I couldn't find any so......I googled free skull and hearts image and this is what I came up with. Pretty good huh? Best part.....free. I cut the image out with a nestability die and mounted on a piece of circle paper that I stamped the lines on and cut out. I added a little silver with stickles on the belt and bracelet then tied it together with the silver brads. I think she will like it :-). Thank you Pollycraft for your time and consideration.

1 comment:

Marlene said...

Nice job on the card! Love the colors you used.