Followers

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Dippin' Dots on Paper Popsicles



It's ribbon week over at Paper Popsicles. So hurry and make your
ribbon incorporated cards and enter your info in the Mr. Linky box on
Paper Popsicles site. We'd love to see what you create!!
You could be the lucky winner of the RAK if you "link us".
I hope you went to the site on Monday and picked up the awesome
Cheeky Radish freebie image above. The shopping bags are so
versatile. Can be used for shower cards/invitations, Christmas, Baby, etc.
I just love the teddy bear image above also a Cheeky Radish image from
Paper Popsicles Store. I printed it off then I used white out to cover
the existing (drawn on) ribbon then printed it again and added
my own "real life" ribbon. Ahhh, the versatility of digital stamps :-)

2 comments:

Marlene said...

Fantastic cards! The coloring is amazing!

Lora Oliver said...

Wow, what two wonderful cards!!! I love how different they both are. Great job with the colors.