I made this card for the Stamping Boutique/Latte Lounge. Bugaboo is sponsoring them the month of September. Not much time left to participate. I can't believe that it's almost October!!! Have you heard that poem? "Everything I really need to know I learned in Kindergarten" it's very cute and true.
All I Really Need to Know I Learned in Kindergarten
- -- Robert Fulghum
- Share everything.
- Play fair.
- Don't hit people.
- Put things back where you found them.
- Clean up your own mess.
- Don't take things that aren't yours.
- Say you're sorry when you hurt somebody.
- Wash your hands before you eat.
- Warm cookies and cold milk are good for you.
- Live a balanced life--learn some and think some and draw and paint and sing and dance and play and work every day some.
- Take a nap every afternoon.
- When you go out into the world, watch out for traffic, hold hands, and stick together.
- Be aware of wonder. Remember the little seed in the Styrofoam cup: The roots go down and the plant goes up and nobody really knows how or why, but we are all like that.
- Goldfish and hamsters and white mice and even the little seed in the Styrofoam cup--they all die. So do we.
- And then remember the Dick-and-Jane books and the first word you learned--the biggest word of all--LOOK.
My sons kindergarten teacher is retiring after this school year. He's in 4th grade now. I'm going to give this card to her at the end of the year.