Followers

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Prickley Pear Stamps - Design Team Member


I'm happy to announce that I've
been chosen to be a
Design Team Member
for
They have tons and tons of stamps and much much more.
New to the store is stamps and die sets,
they also have beautiful transparencies.
There are so many things you can do with transparencies...
I had no idea. Stay posted for an idea list for them.
I'm so excited and honored to accept this position and
I look forward to making loads of things for them.
above card:
items used: cuttlebug folder, misc B&T paper
Prickley Pear sentiment stamp and leaf stamp
Autumn colored flower soft, tacky glue, brown
chalk

4 comments:

Ali said...

Congratulations on your dt post - lovely card xx

Holly Young said...

Beautiful card! I love this verse!

Jenny said...

YEAH....Congrats Amy!!!

Angelica Turner said...

Very pretty card!!!