Followers

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Bugaboo showcase


Did you know that every month Bugaboo has a new
"Digi set of the month"?  Well....they do.  You get 20 digital stamps for $20!!  How sweet of a deal is that?
This month there are lots of Valentine themed stamps.  Like the one above.  He just makes me smile.
I got the little roses at Michaels and my Mom had given me these little "bling picks" a while back.  It's a "pick" with little gems on it.  I cut it down and then
kind of arranged the flowers and bent the wire in and around the flowers.  I'm really happy with the way it turned out.  Remember: starting Saturday Bugaboo is having their BIG Birthday Blog Hop and let me tell you... the prizes up for grabs are AMAZING!!!!


Here is the January Set of the Month which you can find HERE

No comments: