Followers

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Tutorial Wednesday/Explosion Box

Hello everyone!
Today it's my turn to do the tutorial for
In the spirit of Valentine's Day I've
decided to make this little explosion box -
complete tutorial can be found HERE
It's pretty easy and so cute.
Quite the surprise when you remove the cover
You know that big things come in small packages right?
Well, you can put all kinds of things in this
little baby.  I put some DP on the inside
to jazz it up a bit and put some kisses in it.
Perfect Valentine gift for a teacher.
What teacher wouldn't love this??
So I do hope you will give it a try.
My box is made from a 9x9 inch square
the lid is 5.5x5.5 inch square

6 comments:

Jodie Mackrell said...

very cool project! Love you used the skelekinz and love the big flower! awesome job!

Melissa S. said...

Amy, I love this. Wow! I will be making these for my granddaughters for. Great tutorial

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Wonderful...thanks for the tutorial!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Great tutorial...can be use so many times.

Catherine said...

Oh this is so sweet Amy ! And I love the colours ! Hugs and love from Catherine

Pink Room Therapy Designs said...

This is so cute Amy! Love the colors!