Followers

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

HAPPY HOLIDAYS

Countdown to Christmas continues...
I find myself running in place.
So much to do, so little time and all
I want to do is stamp.
The Christmas spirit is slowly setting in
but it never really feels Christmasy
to me until THAT day.
My son asked Santa for a go-kart.
Luckily the Santa at the mall 
talked logistics with him and I think
he's given up on the idea.
My parents got him an electric scooter
which will have to be close enough. 
Created this card for a challenge at

4 comments:

Julie said...

how cute cute cute! Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments
Hugs,
Julie

deesdesigns said...

Super cute - love how you angled the image. The red and green works so well with this image.

I'm so glad you were able to join us for our challenge at Aud Sentiments. Happy Holidays!

Audrey said...

How adorable! I love that image.
Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

Ruthie said...

Oh Bugaboo - love them!

Thanks for joining in the fun at Aud Sentiments

Rx