Followers

Monday, December 20, 2010

Sgrooge

Yeah, with shopping left to do, a menu to play and food to buy, plus a house to clean
and presents left to wrap......this is how I feel.  
Bugaboo is sponsoring a challenge over at Card Cupids.
The challenge is to use your favorite tool.  My FAVORITE tool 
is the irock.  Those little white "brad looking" things on my card.
Those are "rocks" put on with the irock.  It's a battery operated tool.  You place
the little rocks where you want them, then heat up the tool in a matter of seconds 
 and then place the tool on top of the rocks.  It in turn heats the 
glue on the backside of the rocks, melting them right to the paper.
They look like brads but without having to worry about prongs to hide.
It's genius and I use it ALL the time.

2 comments:

Steph said...

Love your card! Had me cracking up. Thanks for playing along with the Card Cupids challenge.

*Angela* said...

haha! That's a great stamp! An iRock is on my wishlist, if only my Michaels would re-stock!
Thanks for playing along at Card Cupids